- Vinyl rug of plastic PVC.
- Thickness of ± 0.08 cm, very light.
- Waterproof and resistant to frequent use.
- Easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Very hygienic, does not accumulate dust.
- Modern style.
Vinyl rugs are a decoration trend that is here to stay. The use of synthetic materials in our homes is becoming more and more common, both for accessories and furniture. With regard to the vinyl rugs, we go a bit further, entering an area that traditionally belonged to textile.
The advantage of vinyl is that it admits a wide range of colours and any type of pattern. This is why the vinyl rugs offer more varied and original models than the traditional rugs. The material used for the production of the vinyl rugs, is plastic PVC. This material is resistant to humidity and it can be cleaned with water, like the rest of the floor. It does not accumulate dust nor any other dirt between the threads as often occurs with textile rugs. It has a smooth surface, and can easily be cleaned with a cloth.
In additional to all these advantages, the vinyl rugs allow changing the look of your floor in a flash. It is therefore a quick and easy way to provide your living room, bedroom or any other space with a modern and stylish look.
* A group of chemical substances, which is used to increase the flexibility of vinyl.